Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Room / Office: Room 326
17 Hillhouse AvenueNew Haven, CT 06511
P.O. Box 208263New Haven, CT 06520
- Ph.D., EPFL
- M.Sc., EPFL
- B.Sc., EPFL
Learning theory, large-scale networks, optimum information processing, high dimensional statistics, information theory, graphical models.
Selected Awards & Honors:
- DARPA Young Faculty Award 2016
- Simons Research Fellowship 2017 for "Foundations of Machine Learning"
- Google Faculty Research Award 2016
- AISTATS Best Student Paper Award 2015 for the paper "Tradeoffs for Space, Time, Data and Risk in Unsupervised Learning"
- IEEE Data Storage Best Student Paper Award 2013 for the paper "Noise-Enhanced Associative Memories"
- Patrick Denantes Memorial Prize 2013 for the best Ph.D. thesis in the school of computer and communication sciences at EPFL
- ETHZ Fellowship Grant 2013
- ICASSP Best Student Paper Award 2011 for the paper "Calibration in Circular Ultrasound Tomography Devices"
- ACM SIGMETRICS Best Student Paper Award 2010 for the paper "Distributed Sensor Network Localization from Local Connectivity: Performance Analysis for the HOP-TERRAIN Algorithm"
- ISIT Best Student Paper Award Nominee 2010 for the paper "Graph-Constrained Group Testing"
For a listing of publications, visit http://iid.yale.edu/publications.