- BA, University of Cambridge
- Ph.D., University of Cambridge
Design, prototyping, and empirical measurements and analysis of networked systems - data communication, network architectures, wireless and mobile networking, information theory applied to network and system design, smartphone based visual communications, multimedia communication, and MIMO systems.
Selected Awards & Honors:
- IEEE William Bennett Prize, 2009
- Wenjun Hu, Hao Gu, and Qifan Pu. LightSync: Unsynchronized visual communication over screen-camera links. In Proceedings of MobiCom 2013.
- Qing Yang, Xiaoxiao Li, Hongyi Yao, Ji Fang, Kun Tan, Wenjun Hu, Jiansong Zhang, and Yongguang Zhang. BigStation: Enabling Scalable Real-time Signal Processing in Large MU-MIMO Systems. In Proceedings of SIGCOMM 2013.
- Xiao Lin Liu, Wenjun Hu, Qifan Pu, Feng Wu, and Yongguang Zhang. ParCast: Soft video delivery in MIMO-OFDM WLANs. In Proceedings of MobiCom 2012.
- Daniel Halperin, Wenjun Hu, Anmol Sheth and David Wetherall. Predictable 802.11 packet delivery from wireless channel measurements. In Proceedings of SIGCOMM 2010.
- Sachin Katti, Hariharan Rahul, Wenjun Hu, Dina Katabi, Muriel Medard and Jon Crowcroft. XORs in the air: Practical wireless network coding. In IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, June 2008.